As winter turns to spring, figuring out what to wear that feels fresh but is still warm enough is always hard. I know I am itching to wear some new styles and clothes. Luckily, cabi has some great pieces in their spring 2016 collection that are perfect for the winter to spring transition. Here are seven pieces that I adore for these transitional times:
- Adventure Anorak: This is the first piece I bought from the cabi Spring collection. It’s a versatile jacket in a fun textured indigo blue that can be worn nipped in or loose. This is a great lighter weight jacket that will work perfectly for when you put away that winter jacket but still need a coat. It also has big pockets, which are great if you have a kid (I am always using pockets now). The hood can protect you from spring showers or even a light snow.
- Neo Jacket: This cozy jacket is in a soft French terry and is a perfect layer for work or play. It can easily be worn as an inside jacket or thrown on as a coat for going outside.
- Michelle Cardigan: Cardigans are prefect for those in-between days (or most offices). This one in a great navy—a trending color for spring, but also a great color for winter. Plus, it has a lovely chiffon layer in the back for an elegant twist. This is great to wear to work or even thrown on as an extra layer when running errands.
- Lido Jacket: This navy ponte jacket is prefect for work or anytime you need a nicer jacket. The seeming and length are flattering. The navy should work well with your winter and spring clothes. Feel free to through it on as a coat over a casual outfit for a sophisticated look. For a suiting look, add the Lido Skirt or Capote Trouser.
- Lido Skirt: Nothing says year-round wear like a navy ponte pencil skirt. Not only will this work for winter and spring, but it’s perfect for summer and fall too. I wear a navy cabi ponte pencil skirt from a previous season all the time to work. For a suite look, add the Lido Jacket and you are ready for even a more formal office! This is also great for dates, special occasions, or anytime you need to look good and be at least somewhat dressy.
- Traveler Pant: These pants are amazing. I’m so excited to get them from my party order. Can’t wait! They remind me a bit of classic cargo pants, but without the cargo pockets or baggy styling. The fit is a “relaxed slim”, which gives you room to move and not look huge. I love the elastic cuffs—so cute and on trend. They work great rolled up to show off shoes or down regular to keep your shins warm.
- Destructed Skinny in Regular or Curvy: Destructed jeans are very in right now, as are skinny jeans. This is a perfect combo! The darker denim works well for winter, but will also go well with your spring blouses and tops.
Interested in more? I’ll be posting about each piece in an outfit from the spring collection over the new week or so. Stay tuned for more details and ideas for styling. Some of these may even be future POW pieces!
Want to buy? My first cabi show is still open, and I’d welcome your order. Please contact me in the comments or via email or my stylist (Joni Allen via email or phone: 770 502-5243 [call or text]) and we can get you set up. Any order you make will count toward my show total. For each $250 spent in my show, I get one half priced item. So, I’m be quite grateful of any orders!