The Michelle Cardigan is a striking and charming navy and cobalt cardigan with a twist. The twist is the lovely chiffon layer in the back. It is also one of the the Seven Transitional cabi Spring 2016 Pieces That You Need Now. This cardigan is so on trend—navy, bold coloring, feminine, and more. This is not your kindergarten teacher’s cardigan from many moons ago. I find late winter and early spring the perfect time for a cardigan. The day starts cold, becomes warm, and then cools down again. Layers are key, and this is a great layering piece. I highly recommend this cardigan (I’m getting it)! I’m showing it with the Martini Top and Citron Curvy Skinny. Honestly, all three of these pieces are great transitional pieces. So, I’m cheating a bit here! Do note, all three pieces are a size too big—I’m wearing the samples—so the fit will be tighter if you get your size.
Tips for Styling:
- Think career—this is a perfect professional piece, especially in chilly offices.
- The cardigan will dress up casual clothes, perfect when you are not sure of the dress code!
- This cardigan has a classic feel and contrasts nicely with the opposite—think destructed jeans for a fun look
- Pair this with the navy Lido Skirt or Capote Trouser for a suiting look
- Combine it with navy pieces to create a lean look and pop that cobalt for amazing look
- Pair with orange for great contrast
- Wear this as a light jacket for a twist
Want to buy? My first cabi show is still open, and I’d welcome your order. Please contact me in the comments or via email or my stylist (Joni Allen via email or phone: 770 502-5243 [call or text]) and we can get you set up. Any order you make will count toward my show total. For each $250 spent in my show, I get one half priced item. So, I’m be quite grateful of any orders!
For more outfits ideas, stay tuned. The Michelle Cardigan is the next Piece of the Week!