Continuing with the Seven Transitional cabi Spring 2016 Pieces That You Need Now, I bring you the Neo Jacket and Destructed Skinny in Regular or Curvy. They go well together, but also work great separately. Let’s discuss them separately.
Note: I am modeling samples and the Neo Jacket, Destructed Skinny, and Rita Top are all a size bigger than I would purchase. So, know a proper fit would be tighter.
The Neo Jacket:
This jacket is the best of both worlds. It is in an amazing soft French terry and feels better than even a sweatshirt. The lines and styling make it work well as a more casual career jacket. Rock it casual. Rock it career—either way, you are great!
- The soft heather gray & white color works well as a neutral, so you can wear it over neural tops, solid colors, stripes, prints, or bright patterns—such as the amazing Rita Top shown here. There great choices from the spring collection, including
- The subtlety fun and modern Martini Top
- The bright, bold, and fun Blossom Top
- The boutique-styled denim Bardot Shirt
- The bright and comfortable U-Neck Tee
- The modern and sleek Asymmetrical Tank
- The bright and simple Campo Top
- The cozy and boxy Sky Stripe Tee
- The lovely and colorful Plume Top
- The flattering and sophisticated Sleeveless Double Drape Tee
- The stripped, nautical Boat Stripe Tee
- The funky and floral Fiore Top
- Roll the sleeves up for a more modern take—the darker color on the inside makes a wonderful contrast
- For a casual comfy outfit, consider the M’leggings and a tee (like the U-Neck Tee)
- For a classic work outfits, wear it with the Lido Skirt and Sleeveless Double Drape Tee
- Pair it with jeans for another casual look—it will work with blue jeans, patterned jeans, bright jeans, and even white jeans
- Chilly day? Throw this on as an outside jacket for additional comfort and style
You can get the destructed Skinny in Regular or Curvy. I tend towards curvy, because it fits my larger hips, covers my belly, and doesn’t decide to show off my undergarments. These jeans are on trend—in fact, they are on two trends: skinny and destructed. The medium blue color should add some length and be more slimming than a lighter wash. The jeans are soft and comfortable. They will go great with the remnants of your winter wardrobe and your forthcoming spring wardrobe! I see these as a must have item from the spring collection!
- The deconstructed look contrasts nicely with fancy or pretty pieces for an edgy and sweet overall outfit (See post for more details)—so consider it with the Bella Top or Vita Blouse
- Roll the hems for a trendy look and to show off cute shoes or sandals
- With skinny jeans, you can wear larger, looser, flowy, and even baggier tops and still look lean—for example try the Lounge Sweater or Sorrento Cardigan
- Don’t think you have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans—they are flattering on all sizes!
- For a sexy look that shows off all your curves, but is still fairly modest and comfortable, consider wearing with a crop top, such as the aptly named Crop Top
- A neutral blue denim gives your shoes a chance to pop—so pair these jeans with bright, fun shoes you want to show off (as shown)
- Rock the denim on denim trend by adding a denim shirt in a lighter or darker denim, such as the boutique-styled denim Bardot Shirt