These are the last two pieces of the Seven Transitional cabi Spring 2016 Pieces That You Need Now—the Adventure Anorak and the Traveler Pant. These are both great pieces that can clearly work together or separately! These are both pieces I own and adore.
Note: I am modeling sample Traveler pants, and they are a size bigger than I would purchase. So, know a proper fit would be tighter.
The Adventure Anorak
This is a casual coat in a great blue. It has an internal adjustable draw-string, which allows you to make it as loose or nipped in as you want! The pockets are huge and great for any lifestyle where you are juggling a lot—such as parenting, traveling, photography, and more. The style is casual, with a touch of funky with the asymmetrical hem. It’s lighter weight jacket—perfect for spring days and cooler summer nights.
- It’s in the denim neutral color of indigo blue; so you can wear it with whatever you wear jeans with!
- Belt it for a more hourglass and put together look—consider the La Belt for a casual look
- Wear with the denim for a take on the denim-on-denim trend
- Or wear with brightly colored or white pants for a fun pop of color (the Traveler Pant, Citron jeans in Curvy or Regular, or the Destructed Slim Boyfriend all look great with it)
- With the asymmetrical zip you can zip it all the way up for warmth, or create a collar look by zipping it partially
- Play with contrasts—consider wearing it with very feminine pieces to counter the casual, comfortable, and rugged look of the jacket
As soon as I saw these pants, they were put at the top of my “must have” cabi list. These pants have so much going for them! They are incredibly soft and comfortable. They are slightly cropped and have an elastic hem with and zipper. This is very on-trend and always for easy rolling and style adjustments. The olive green is a fabulous “new neutral” and goes with everything. If you buy one cabi item this spring, let me suggest these. I’d live in them if I could (and may have worn them three days in a row... maybe...)!
- Roll the cuffs up for a trendy & fresh look (and to show off rocking shoes)
- Treat this olive green as a neutral, just like your jeans, and don’t be afraid to style the pants with bright colors
- Balance the strong almost military look of the pants with softer, feminine pieces, such as the Plume Top (shown), the Siena Blouse, and the Vita Blouse
- Wear with bright colors for a fun pop, such as the Campo Top, U-Neck Tee, and the Lounge Sweater
- These pants can work well for casual, date, or even work (more casual workplaces), just be open to different ways of styling it—tee shirt, sexy blouse, or jacket!