Outfit Mission Statement: For an easy date night outfit for summer theater or other dates where temperature may change, choose a pretty sundress & a denim shirt as a fun, curve-enhancing layer
Friday Night Drinks POW outfits are for going out on a date, getting drinks, seeing a band play, going to dinner and a movie—something where you want to look good and may wear some sexier clothes and statement pieces. The POW (Piece of the Week) is the cabi Spring 2016 Bardot Shirt. My Friday plans are theater in the park, and this is a great outfit for it. A nice pretty dress, with a fun boho denim top for warmth once the sun sets. The denim shirt also give a waist and curves to an otherwise straighter dress, adding sex appeal white covering up more! This is an easy date night outfit—take a sundress, add a denim shirt, and accessorize. Done! Just grab the tickets, the picnic basket (don’t forget that corkscrew), and go!
- Thinks easy layers when date night is outside in the evening (or in a cool restaurant)
- Add curves to a sundress without them by tying a denim or other shirt around the waist—like this (wear the shirt and tie it) or not wearing it (except tied around your waist)
- Pockets! Find dresses with pockets! They are the best (hint, cabi has this dress and another with pockets this season!)
- For easy style, choose the “transformer” necklaces that can be multiple pieces of jewelry as you take parts of it off—then you don’t have to find separate pieces to go with your outfit (my bracelet and necklace are the same transformer necklace)
- Don’t be afraid to find new ways to transform the necklace either—this asymmetrical style is not one of the advertised ways of wearing it, but it is my favorite
- Got sundress that doesn’t work for you? Try wearing it different ways, such as with a denim shirt tied at the waist—I wasn’t a big fan of this dress on me until I wore it like this
- Margherita POW: Simple Sundress Date Night posted May 20, 2016. Go simple and easy and knock your date’s socks off!
- Run Around POW: Sexy & Comfortable Date Night posted April 29, 2016. Be the sexiest and most comfortable woman in the room by wearing a curve-hugging, flaw-hiding all-black outfit in a soft, comfortable fabric.
- Bardot POW: Ponte and Knotted Manic Monday posted June 06, 201. For a comfortable, professional Monday outfit, dress up your denim shirt with a navy ponte pencil skirt
Plus, check out the other Date Night Friday posts.