Library of Non POW Posts
This page is designed to be an easier way for you to find other posts on Working It that are not POW posts.
Stitch Fix Reviews:
- Stitch Fix Review: Diamonds, Sailboats, and Sneakers Fix Three posted September 17, 2016
- Stitch Fix Review: Yellow and Wood Linen Fix Two posted July 20, 2016
Or checkout the full list!
- Seven Transitional cabi Spring 2016 Pieces That You Need Now Series: Seven pieces from the cabi Spring 2016 line that work during the transition from Winter to Spring. Posts:
- Seven Transitional cabi Spring 2016 Pieces That You Need Now: Original post that shows all seven. Posted February 27, 2016.
- Two Transitional cabi Pieces You Need Now: The Lido Skirt and Lido Jacket: Tips of styling them together and separately. Included information on wearing navy as a neutral, and French-styled dressing Posted February 27, 2016.
- The Transitional cabi Cardigan You Need Now: The Michelle: Ideas on styling this great cardigan from work to play. Posted March 1, 2016.
- The Transitional cabi Jacket & Jeans You Need Now: The Neo & Destructed: Tips for styling them both, including wearing the Neo to work and creating edgy and sweet outfits. Posted March 12, 2016.
- The Transitional cabi Jacket and Pants Pieces You Need Now: The Adventure Anorak and the Traveler Pant: Tips on how to style each of these amazing pieces, from playing with contrasts to wearing them both as neutrals. March 26, 2016
What is holding back your style? My Personal February Style Challenge: The first of my personal style challenges and a call for each of us to work on what is holding back our style
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide: Some gift selections for the feminine person you adore. Posted January 21, 2016.
Why a style blog?: My thoughts on why I started a style blog. Posted November 25, 2015.